What is the Arena Chambers?
The Chambers is comprised of passionate members who are:
- Aligned with our mission
- Want to support the healthy and sustainable development of our community
There is a designated area in our Discord to support communication and coordination of Chamber members.
How do I become a member of the Chambers?
How does the voting process work?
- The community member must have earned Arenan Rank.
- Arenans can apply to for a legion role in order to enter the Chambers
- The Nomination Committee - a small group of Legion members - have the power to review applicants and nominate Arenans for promotion to Legion.
- Nominations for new members occur every two weeks.
- 20% of current Legion members must vote in favor in order for a nominee to be promoted.
- Individual votes are obfuscated so members cannot see how others have voted.
- The Core Team has veto power. We can block individual elections if we have strong evidence that it is undeserved. This is to prevent collusion.
What are the eligibility requirements for Legion?
To be nominated you must demonstrate consistent and meaningful contribution to our project and / or community. Contributions that could earn you credit include:
- Written, art, video, music, streaming
- Translation of official materials into other languages
- Educational content
- Curation of ML resources
- Recruiting high impact members
- Participation and engagement in events
- Being helpful in guiding community members and onboarding them
- Building useful tools for the game or community
- More to come…
What are the role of Committees within the Chambers?
Over time there will be numerous committees formed within the Chamber. Each committee will oversee a specific domain of responsibility. We do this for the following reasons:
- Identify, foster and empower talented community members to maximize their contributions
- Create a community infrastructure that will allow us to scale the project into millions of users around the world
- Create capacity for the Core Team to focused on high impact initiatives
Committee members are responsible for the preparation of materials required for decision making. However, they do not have decision making power. The ultimate decision making power rests with the collective within the Chamber.
Discord ID: MrDQ#0036 brdg#4867 jeremyberros.eth#7288
Responsible for nominating Arenan members for promotion to Legion.
Discord ID: MrPalvy#9054 Ryanhere#9927 sangvin#7298
Responsible for the selection and nomination of outstanding content created by community members.